Upgraded to 4.67.6, MailScanner scans a batch then hangs at 100 percent CPU

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Mar 11 15:29:12 GMT 2008

do you have strace installed on the server ? if so when the process is running at 100% CPU connect to it and see what it is doing.  I had this before, but for the life of me I cannot remember what I changed to fix it :(

Things to check :-

1) Permissions, are they all correct
2) Check MailScanner.conf again just to make sure no typos

Regards,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

----- "Steve Crumley" <scrumley at secure-enterprise.com> wrote:

> [...]

I've turned off spamassassin and don't do any RBL checks from
MailScanner.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.