MCP Error Fix

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Mon Mar 10 15:06:41 GMT 2008

Thanks for the pointers.

I haven't run upgrade_MailScanner_conf at all, so that's why I probably didn't see it in the MailScanner.conf. After I sent the other email, I noticed the feature was added a while back in the ChangeLog.

I think I understand now that basically you just add Spamassassin rules, then this feature within MailScanner can do things to the message based on rule matches. Which is essentially MCP, you just don't call SpamAssassin twice.

David Gottschalk
UTS Email Team
david.gottschalk at emory.edu