Mailscanner max'd out CPU/memory and not processing mail

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:10:18 GMT 2008

On 07/03/2008, Tom Rogers <mailscanner at generalgau.com> wrote:
> I'm 99.99% sure I didn't upgrade F-Prot recently, but to remove that from
>  consideration, I changed the anti-virus from 'f-prot' to 'none'.
>
>  Also changed the Max # of Child Processes to 1 as was recommended elsewhere.
>

>  Same result as before.
>

>  Tom Rogers

(snip)

So what did you change? Or was changed for you?
Exact version of Postfix? Do you use milters? Have you done the checks
Kevin Miller missent to another thread.... basically "check your hold
queue for non-queue files", likely one of the oldest files in that
directory...?
So many queastion.... but we do need the answers to better help you:-)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn