new wiki section: contrib_tools

Ugo Bellavance ugob at lubik.ca
Fri Mar 7 13:05:40 GMT 2008

Hi,

	I just created a new section on the wiki.  Its purpse is to be some
kind of repository for small tools that are handy to diagnose or tune
MailScanner servers.

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=&idx=contrib_tools

Feel free to add new scripts or improve existing ones.

I suggest that we should post here when there is a new tool, or when a
tool is improved.  If the volume becomes too big on this list, I guess
we could create another mailing list.  Of course, the volume will
probably be high at first, but it should calm down.

Thanks for your help.

Ugo