Queue problem

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Mar 5 19:13:32 GMT 2008

on 3-5-2008 10:48 AM Glenn Steen spake the following:
> On 05/03/2008, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
>> on 3-5-2008 8:26 AM Maxime Gaudreault spake the following:
>>
> (snip)
>>  > logfile                = /var/log/razor-agent.log
> (snip)
>>  > razorhome              = /etc/razor
> (snip)
>> OK. Maybe the /etc/razor directory doesn't have write access by whatever user
>>  calls razor. But it seems strange that razor can't write its cache, but can
>>  write to the logfile.
> Different directories might have something to do with that...
>
> Cheers
Yeah. I was looking at mine when I wrote it. Mine has the log in the razor
home. Maybe it is time for me to update that so some log rotation takes place.
I suppose a temporary solution would be to chmod 777 /etc/razor and see if the
debug changes, although mine is at 755. But I'm running sendmail, so I don't
have to deal with the "intricacies" of postfix. I can't remember what MTA the
poster was running, or if it was even mentioned.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and