off topic - Email Statistics

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Mar 5 16:59:21 GMT 2008

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 3-4-2008 2:58 PM Kevin Miller spake the following:
>> Peter Farrow wrote:
>>
>>> I didn't know that adverts were allowed on the Mailing list.
>>>
>>> This is basically spam in itself.
>>
>> Well, when you're the author of MailWatch (Steve Swaney) and have
>> worked closely with Julian (the author of MailScanner) to produce a
>> commercial offering incorporating those packages I guess you're
>> entitled to a little self promotion.
>>
>> If Steve or Jules toot their own horn every now and again it's fine
>> by me.  Heck, if it was up to me they'd both be knighted instead of
>> Bill Gates...
>>
>> ...Kevin
> I think the Queen meant to behead "ol' Bill", but couldn't move the
> sword fast enough!  ;-P

Ah.  Guess the old gal just ain't as spry as she used to be.  Maybe we
can convince Prince Harry that Gates is actually Bin Laden in disquise
now that he's not needed in Afghanistan any more.  He could complete the
job. ;-)

Still think they outta give Jules & company the tap w/the broadsword...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500