off topic - Email Statistics

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Tue Mar 4 23:40:48 GMT 2008

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 3-4-2008 10:01 AM Stephen Swaney spake the following:

True. We are very happy with the performance but I was trying to make a
serious point.

If anybody on this list starts getting  an email based Denial of Service
attack we can help them quickly configure just about any decent single
CPU system to handle the attack in a way that will keep real email for
the domain flowing. The whole process takes about an hour including the
download of the ISO and the configuration. Just contact support at fsl.com.

And the price for this assistance for MailScanner users is $0.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com