MailScanner ANNOUNCE: stable 4.67.6 released

Mike W mikew at crucis.net
Tue Mar 4 23:03:15 GMT 2008

Jim Dickenson wrote:
> In fedora can you not say something like "yum install libz libz-devel"?

Thank you, all.  I have MailScanner running after a forced install of
Scalar::Utils.  My original problem, f-prot being detected but not
executed remains.

I'm working on that.  So, three days of scurrying to return to where I
was.  At least now MS, Spamassassin and ClamAV is working.

During the last install of MS, perl-Archive-Zip failed as well as
perl-Storable.  Still don't know why.

Mike W

dangerous content by MailScanner at CYGNI, and is
believed to be clean.