Beta 4.67.5

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Mar 4 21:10:42 GMT 2008

Julian Field wrote:

>Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>> I have just installed Beta 4.67.5. I have also changed Max Children
>> from 1 to 5 because I'm unable to tell from the change log whether
>> there is anything in 4.67.5 vs. 4.67.4 that might affect my message
>> duplication issue.
>>
>Unlikely. I still haven't got to the bottom of that one, sorry.
>> I will be watching for duplicates and any other problems and will
>> report.

I posted this earlier from a non-member address. Sorry if it results in
a duplicate to the list.

I did observe a couple of duplications with 4.67.5 and Max Children = 5
so I set Max Children back to 1.

I have now installed 4.67.6 with Max Children = 1. Other than the two
duplications with Max Children = 5, I have seen no problems with
4.67.5 or 4.67.6.