Mail PTR Records

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Tue Mar 4 15:15:44 GMT 2008

What does this have to do with the topic of discussion?

We're not talking about validation of HELO/EHLO parameters. We're talking about
verifying that the IP the connection originates from has a PTR record.

The below portion of 2821 is irrelevant here, as it pertains to the parameter to
HELO/EHLO only.