Clamav Ping Timeout During Update

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Mon Mar 3 22:34:47 GMT 2008

I would think MailScanner wouldn't even bother to monitor the database files
if not using ClamAVModule as clamd handles reloading upon updates and
MailScanner shouldn't care because it's not going to load them anyway. It
kind of makes me wonder if he is running both clamd and clamavmodule

Rick

believed to be clean.