Queue problem

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 1 18:16:47 GMT 2008

I have found the relevant "awk" command and modified MailScanner so that
when the "--debug-sa" option is used, all debug output will have the
current time stuck on the front of every line. This makes looking for
pauses a *lot* easier.

Don't send me output from --debug-sa as it is useless without knowing
where the pauses are.
The next release will help you a lot with this problem.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM