Spamassassin is slow - any tips or good commercial, alternative?

Martin Garcia mgarcia at nettix.com.pe
Fri Jun 20 06:01:41 IST 2008

Hey there,

I believe receiving 99% of legitimate emails is good,
I dont think is a MailScanner topic, since I believe you can improve
your email gateway (which I presume you have)
using RBLs, SPF,  greylisting etc. which will drop down the use of
resources (SA), and even would improve your antispam techniques.

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index  <--- this really
helped me, so I recommend you to read it.

Regards

--

Cualquier duda o consulta estoy a su disposicion.

    Atentamente / Sincerely

    MARTIN GARCIA
    Consultor Linux y redes
    Nettix Peru EIRL
    telf: +(511)9-9735-4848
    <http://www.nettix.com.pe>
    mailto:mgarcia at nettix.com.pe

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por Nettix Peru - MailScanner
y se considera que está limpio.

Para soluciones Antispam/Antivirus visite http://www.nettix.com.pe