Health update

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jun 18 20:27:49 IST 2008

on 6-18-2008 5:28 AM Ed spake the following:
> John Wilcock wrote:
>> --[ UxBoD ]-- a écrit :
>>> All the best Jules ... Wish you a short wait and a very speedy
>>> recovery ... Make sure the nice nurse keeps your laptop well out of
>>> reach!
>>
>> I beg to differ ;-) Keeping Julian from his laptop would be terrible
>> for his mental well-being!
>>
>> Julian, may the time that you're *not* straining to get at your laptop
>> after the op be as short as possible!
> I'm looking forward to another right up on how he gets past all the
> internet security.
If it can be done, Julian will do it!
I.m sure that for the first few weeks he might be in semi-isolation as the
anti-rejection drugs can mess with your immunity for a while. That means
nothing will come in that can't be sterilized. And for his health sake, I hope
he follows the rules.

We will just have to be content with whatever stable release we have and not
ask for the next "world domination" feature for a while. The list has enough
competent admin's to help with the newbies until he fells better and gets the
restrictions lifted.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and