SV: SV: SV: mailscanner dont process email at all

Meurlin Robert Robert.Meurlin at se.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 18 14:26:17 IST 2008

root      3432  0.0  0.8  66852 35056 ?        Ss   15:09   0:00 MailScanner: master waiting for children, sleeping

root      3433  100  1.4  94092 57864 ?        R    15:09   2:36 MailScanner: starting children

If I start MailScanner with sendmail , it will just hang as seen. Can it be something with clam?

MailScanner --lint configtest doesn't give anything. Iam running this on Suse Enterprise 64 bit and it was installed trough rpm packages.

Is there any command to start mailscanner med något trace option?

Robert