Moving spam/ham from public folders into MailScanner for learning?

Henry Kwan lists at designmedia.com
Wed Jun 18 06:43:41 IST 2008

Hi,

Am in the final stages of tweaking the MailScanner/Exchange2K7 config.  Have set
up public folders ("spam" & "ham") so users can move their messages for
learning.  Not sure how to move them from the public folder into the MailScanner
box so I can run sa-learn.  Have seen references to several perl/python scripts
that will do the job but don't know where they reside or if they will work with
Exchange 2007 public folders.  I think I have to mail-enable the public folders
and also add a normal IMAP connector (since it's Secure IMAP only by default).

Any links or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.