What is the best way to collect SPAM from users?

Henry Kwan lists at designmedia.com
Tue Jun 17 23:59:23 IST 2008

Yashodhan Barve <yashodhan.barve <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I was thinking of having a common mailbox in exchange to which users
> would move SPAM & HAM and then I would POP it and feed it to sa-learn.
>
> So what is a good approach that works? and how do I automate it?

Hi,

What did you end up doing?

I'm trying to figure out how to do the same thing on my Exchange 2007 setup.
I've setup a public folder that my users can dump ham/spam into but I'm not sure
what the next step is.  How do I enable that public folder for IMAP so I can run
some of the scripts that everyone mentions whenever I google?  Or alternative,
how I convert all of the .msg's into a format that sa-learn can use?

Thanks.