Oh great Oracle that is the MS list

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Tue Jun 17 17:00:27 IST 2008

I cannot seen to reach the milter.info website, or the snertsoft.com
website. I need to post to the list and to do so I need to sign up a
freemail account.

For some odd reason I am getting the following error now where I did not
when posting to the milters list before.

<milters at milter.info>:
82.97.10.34 failed after I sent the message.