X-MailScanner-ID header

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Mon Jun 16 12:04:01 IST 2008

Julian wrote:
> Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>>> Is there any way to customise the X-MailScanner-ID header? I've
>>> checked through MailScanner.conf, but can't seem to find a
>>> reference to it.
>>>
>>> Also, does this header need a bayes_ignore_header line in
>>> spam.assassin.prefs.conf?
>>
>> I had the same question, but as it looks its static defined in the
>> MailScanner code.
>>
>> Julian, can we make this configurable too?
> It will be in the next release. A new config option called "ID Header"
> will set it for you.

Many thanks for this.

Should we really be ignoring this for bayes?

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454