Health update

Mike Kercher mkercher at nfsmith.com
Fri Jun 13 19:40:13 IST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Julian
Field
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 1:28 PM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Health update

Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that, as soon as I send back the consent
forms, I am officially on the waiting list for a liver transplant.
No holidays or anything now until I get my call...

Fortunately, I have grown a new vein in the last few months that means I
will just need a new liver and not a small bowel as well, which
significantly improves my survival chances. This is very good news :-)

Wish me luck!

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654 PGP
public key: http://www.jules.fm/julesfm.asc

--

Best of luck to you!  Too bad you can't put a liver on your Amazon Wish
List!!!

Mike