FW: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.2.5 available

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 18:56:07 IST 2008

Doc Schneider wrote:
> Mike Kercher wrote:

4.70.5 should support the newest Mail::ClamAV. It does, doesn't it?
I've been holding off from a stable release waiting for F-Secure 7.0.1
keys, but they haven't appeared so I think I'll just put out a stable
release now unless anyone has any strong objections. Speak now or
forever hold thy pieces.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng