FW: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.2.5 available

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Thu Jun 12 17:44:26 IST 2008

doc at maddoc.net wrote:
> Did you run sa-update to grab the base rules? Also sa-compile
> may also need to be run if you're using the compiled SA.

Oh... now then... hmmm..

I know I did run sa-update for SARE and sought.cf - and I did
sa-compile.

And it turns out I didn't do the main ruleset - what a muppet.

Many thanks for the brain assist. It's clearly too hot in here and I
should repair to the nearest hostelry for some  suitably soothing
libation.

Regards

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454