MailWatch

Dave Filchak submit at zuka.net
Thu Jun 12 17:05:15 IST 2008

You know .. Peter is right here ... there are better ways to direct a
person with shall we say, less experience than the general population of
this list than the use of sarcasm. A simple answer like "The best place
to find this info is ... ".  I know everyone is busy and sometimes there
are a lot of questions by new users .... but everyone started somewhere
.... right?

I do not want (and probably won't) to start a discussion of this in any
way but I see this behavior on so many lists that I thought I would just
put my 2 cents in here.

Dave