FW: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.2.5 available

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Thu Jun 12 16:53:31 IST 2008

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info wrote:

> I have just updated my easy-to-install ClamAV + SpamAssassin
> package on www.mailscanner.info.

It might just be me, but after upgrading, spamassassin just stopped
working completely, no real problems I could see in a -D --lint either -
just scored everything zero.

I had to manually downgrade back to 3.2.4 to get it working again. You
folks may wish to test before running ahead.

Regards

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454