MailWatch

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Wed Jun 11 17:13:49 IST 2008

Hi There,

Since everyone else seems intent on telling you to use google, and
generally not being too kind, I thought I would help you out.

Try this:

http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/doku.php?id=mailwatch:documentation

Its not unreasonable to start asking your question here, and there is
another list for mailwatch, and it is related to subject matter here,

Feel free ask me off the list if you have any problems, I done quite a
few of these,

Regards

Pete

dOE wrote:
> Has anyone installed MailWatch as a webUI for their MailScanner
> service?  Where can I find installation documentaion for MailWatch?

> dangerous content by the *Inexcom* <http://www.inexcom.co.uk/> system
> scanner,
> and is believed to be clean.
> Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [0].

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [1].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk