Beta release 4.70.3

Stein, Mr. Fred FStein at thehill.org
Wed Jun 11 14:57:50 IST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Matt
Hayes
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:32 AM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Re: Beta release 4.70.3

Stein, Mr. Fred wrote:
> Beta release 4,70.4-2 no longer turns all Watermarking off with "Use
Watermarking = no"

> Fred Stein
> Network Administrator
> The Hill School
> 717 High Street
> Pottstown, PA 19464
> 610-326-1000 ext. 7356
> fstein at thehill.org
> www.thehill.org

I too can confirm this.  I had to roll back to the previous release.  I
used watermarking in the previous release.. worked fine.  HOwever,
rolled to the latest beta and it started marking EVERYTHING as a
potential virus because of no watermark.  Rolled back, everything is
fine now.

-Matt
--
This has been corrected with the latest 4.70.5 release.

Fred