Problems with beta 4.70.4-2

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Wed Jun 11 08:38:55 IST 2008

Martin.Hepworth a écrit :
> Gerry
>
> What Mta? No problems here with exim

I'm seeing the same symptoms as Gerry, running postfix. I've been
working with Julian to solve some problems with the watermarking code,
but he's managed to introduce a bug in 4.70.4-1 and -2. Knowing Julian a
new beta will be forthcoming later today.

The workaround in the meantime if you want to stay on 4.70 is to turn
off the watermarking checks. Unfortunately "Use Watermarking = no" seems
to be at least partly ignored currently, but "Treat Invalid Watermarks
With No Sender as Spam = nothing" does the trick.

John.

--
-- Over 3000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr