Spamassassin rules

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Wed Jun 4 20:47:36 IST 2008

On 6/4/2008 8:10 PM, Devon Harding wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Devon Harding <devonharding at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Hmm....I don't even have 25_uribl.cf in my /etc/mail/spamassassin
>>> directory.  Where is it located?
>>>
>>> -Devon
>>>
>> Disregard....found it here:
>> http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/rules/25_uribl.cf
>>

> I''m wondering if I should load the rest of the rules from
> http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/rules/?
>
> any thoughts?

NO! hands off - beer time... no need to becoem over-creative :-)

if you installed SA, its all there.

if you see no URIBL or SURBL hits, it probably means your URIBL plugin
is not enabled in /etc/mail/spamassassin/v320.pre

if enabled but you see SURBL yet no URIBL.com hits, it means your DNS
recursor/cacher has been ACLd by Uribl.com and you may need a datafeed.

Alex