Spamassassin rules

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jun 4 19:29:56 IST 2008

on 6-4-2008 5:01 AM Alex Broens spake the following:
> On 6/4/2008 1:21 PM, Devon Harding wrote:
>> For MailScanner users, which one of the SARE rules (from the link
>> below) are
>> a must have?  I have a few spam messages that are still getting through
>> (mainly cause of BAYES_00).
>>
>> http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm
>
> Pls consider that these rules aren't being updated and will probably
> stay as is
>
> NOTE:
> If anyone is using rules_du_jour regularly, you can stop hammering the
> site as you won't get anything new.
>
> There's a couple of SARE Ninjas on this list that would announce any
> changes.
>
> Alex

Is there some posting that they won't be updated?
Just curious as I haven't heard anything about it, but I have been off the
spamassassin list for a while (way too much traffic for the time I have
available).

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and