Error in maillog "saactions"

Ed theodrake at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 13:44:36 IST 2008

That stimulated what few synapses I have left to fire. I forgot I had
made a change to the "SpamAssassin Rule Actions". I couldn't get it to
work so I searched the mail list and found out what I was doing wrong by
copying someone else's solution which had this line in the rule file:

FromOrTo:   127.0.0.1

I've removed that line and I'm no longer seeing that message in the log.

later,