Spam getting through...

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sun Jun 1 17:08:41 IST 2008

Hi,

I'm basically a newbe with just a few small domains.  I set up
Mailscanner with sendmail/ spamassassin/ clamAV and it seems great
except tons of spam are getting through.  They are mostly all marked as
{Spam?} and are all delivered.

Here is in my MailScanner.conf file

Spam List = SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-HTTP SORBS-SOCKS SORBS-MISC SORBS-SMTP
SORBS-WEB SORBS-SPAM SORBS-BLOCK SORBS-ZOMBIE SORBS-DUL SORBS-RHSBL CBL
DSBL spamhaus.org spamhaus-XBL spamhaus-PBL NJABL

Spam Domain List = SORBS-BADCONF SORBS-NOMAIL

Do these look OK? How can I test these out?  Any advice to a newbe as to
what I should do?

Thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.