Anjelina Jolie XXX Video Free.

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:57:13 IST 2008

2008/7/30 Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com>:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 02:09:50PM +0800, Edward Dekkers wrote:
>>    Funny. Person responsible for this really truly is my hero.
>>

>>    I smell a troll.
>
> This spam leaked through this week on mythtv-users at mythtv.org as well.
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra
I'm not sure "leaked" is the correctterm here, since ... to my
knowlege... the ML isn't checked for spam. This is due to the fact
that any number of posts could (and do) contain snippets, or whole
messages) of spam... As examples...
And the discussion itself could trigger a few rules:-).
I've always been surprised at the very low amount of spam getting
"reflected" through the list...:-)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn