Google gmail

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Jul 30 18:56:53 IST 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:24:49 -0400
"Jay R. Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

>HTML and top-posting are both strongly deprecated on mailing lists for
>good and practical reasons.
>
>http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mailing_List_etiquette

Thanks Jay! I was going to respond to his post; however, I decided to
follow my normal procedure -- ignore it. If a user really becomes
annoying; i.e., using HTML to extreme, or failing to trim a 20 page
document, or includes a useless 30 line 'disclaimer', then I just
create a kill filter to eliminate having to waste my time with them
again. Vacation program abusers are automatically 'killed'.

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

The world is not octal despite DEC.