per domain sigs

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jul 30 18:55:22 IST 2008

on 7-30-2008 4:00 AM Simon Jones spake the following:
> thanks Scott,
>
> I'll try and learn rulesets :)  not a lot of info there though is there!
>
> Simon
>
> 2008/7/29 Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>:
>> on 7-29-2008 8:45 AM Simon Jones spake the following:
>>> Hello all, is it possible to setup a signature per domain within
>>> mailscanner? i.e. change the default "scanned and believed to be
>>> clean" message to something else on a per domain basis?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Simon
>> Yes.
>> Rulesets ... Learn rulesets.
>>
>> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:rulesets:examples&s=rulesets

Open this page in a browser. I think there is an example in there of exactly
what you want... Never mind, maybe not helpful enough since I see a complaint.

Here is a cut and paste from that page.

---------------------------------cut------------------------------------------

4. Use different signatures for different domains

    Set "Inline Text Signature = /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/sig.text.rules" &
    set "Inline HTML Signature = /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/sig.html.rules".
    Use rules for each file that look like this:
    From:        *@domain1.com   /opt/MailScanner/etc/reports/domain1.sig.txt
    From:        *@domain2.com   /opt/MailScanner/etc/reports/domain2.sig.txt
    with equivalent rules in the "sig.html.rules" file.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and