MailScanner 4.69.8 / Esets 3.0.6

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Mon Jul 28 10:31:48 IST 2008

Hugo, All

Trying hard to get Esets for File Server 3.0.6 (esets_scan (esets)
3.0.6) to run with MailScanner.

The entry in SweepViruses.pm has a bunch of obsolete options.

 From MS:

   "esets"		=> {
     Name		=> 'esets',
     Lock		=> 'esetsBusy.lock',
     CommonOptions	=> '--arch --all -b --subdir --action-on-uncleanable
accept',
     DisinfectOptions	=> '--action-on-infected clean',
     ScanOptions		=> '--action-on-infected accept',
     InitParser		=> \&InitesetsParser,
     ProcessOutput	=> \&ProcessesetsOutput,
     SupportScanning	=> $S_SUPPORTED,
     SupportDisinfect	=> $S_SUPPORTED,
   },

These are obsolete:
--all
--action-on-uncleanable
--action-on-infected
--action-on-infected accept

I've replaced the above "CommonOptions" with
CommonOptions	=> '--arch --files --subdir',

now I get

Found these virus scanners installed: clamd, esets
Created attachment dirs for 1 messages
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Commencing scanning by esets...
Scanner initialization failed.
Completed scanning by esets

haven't found a working alternative to

DisinfectOptions	=> '--action-on-infected clean',
ScanOptions		=> '--action-on-infected accept',

If someone has this version (not the Esets SMTP version) could you pls
share your SweepViruses.pm with me?

or does anybody have any other idea what I could be doing wrong?

thanks

Alex