New Trojan

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 16:06:50 IST 2008

It's been morphing quite a lot.  We noticed it coming in yesterday, the Trend on our Exchange ignored it as did Clam on MailScanner, various other engines did find it, each giving it a different name, and it's been a similar pattern for the last day or so with it morphing.

It's been an interesting experience for me actually as one of our renewals is up in a month or two and seeing the response times of various vendors has been an education.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.