{Spam?} New Trojan

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Jul 24 14:18:11 IST 2008

Folks, there's a new trojan being bulk spammed.

Block the attachment Tax_Invoice.zip if you can.

Body text is similar to:

"Good day,

We have received a parcel for you, sent from France on July 9. Please
fill
out the customs declaration attached to this message and send it to us
by
mail or fax. The address and the fax number are at the bottom of the
declaration form.

Kind regards,
Stephen Kenney
Your Customs Service"

Very few detect it but we're seeing hundreds already.

Phil

--
Phil Randal
Networks Engineer