Loads of incoming email to bogus email addresses with no from address

Mail Administrator mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Tue Jul 22 13:30:16 IST 2008

Hi all,

Today my mail server - fedora/sendmail/mailscanner/sa/mailwatch has approx
3000 non legitimate emails to one of the domains I scan and relay to
Exchange 2003. All these emails have no from address and the subject
varies from a)**Message you sent blocked by our bulk email filter** and
b)Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Is there a way to stop this?

I scan and fwd mails for many domain.
Maybe there is a way that somewhere I can set - these are the only email
addresses I want to accept email for , for a particulare domain, and drop
all other email. Then MS Can only receive genuine email addresses? This
maybe is not the best solution as if the exchange admin adds new accounts
he would have to notify us of the new addresses...

Any help or pointers would be greatly received

Regards
Kevin

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and is strictly confidential. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and then permanently delete it. Although Midland Internet & Computer Solutions make every effort to keep our systems free from viruses you should check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we cannot accept any liability for viruses inadvertently transmitted by use.