Neww RSS feed links need swapping

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 15:15:40 IST 2008

Thanks for noticing that one! Silly me :-)
Fixed now.

And any users of the RSS feed will notice that the postings no longer
have <PRE> tags on them, so they appear in a non-monospaced font which I
find easier to read (and I paid for the feature, so you get it whether
you like it or not :-) If you have any constructive ways of improving
the appearance of the RSS feed version, please let me know as I might
still have some buying power for new minor features on his service.

Cheers,
Jules.

Lance Haig wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> Just an FYI the two rss links on the website need swapping as you have
> the list one under announcements and and visa versa(hope that is right)
>
> Regards
>
> Lance

Jules

--