Timo Jacobs is out of the office.

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Mon Jul 21 11:06:02 IST 2008

On Sun, July 20, 2008 21:03, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Mike Ellis wrote:
> | Timo.Jacobs at partners.de wrote:
> |> I will be .....
>
> | As per the extremely long message in your signature, I received this
> | message in error - your error - as you should configure your out of
> | office message not to send to mailing lists.
>
> May I suggest that Jules takes care of it in a more permanent manner?
>
> That is not just remove the subscriber from the mailinglist but prevent
> him from getting back on as well?
>
> We get about 1 each month from this company on the mailinglist. And the
> suggested alternative contacts? They send out these stupid auto-replies
> as well.
>
> So I think it should be taken care of on a more permanent base.
>
> Actually I wrote some postfix header checks to get rid of some of these
> messages myself. They are just not accepted.
>
> Hugo.

Well, my /etc/mail/access contains folowing lines ;^)

partners.de  ERROR:"550 Reject : partners.de
    - Braindead vacation by timo.jacobs at partners.de"
interactivedata.com ERROR:"550 Reject : interactivedata.com
    - Braindead vacation by norbert.schmidt at interactivedata.com"

That should do it.

--
Later