Error after upgrading to ClamAV 0.93.3 via Easy Install

Brad Dokken bbdokken at dokkenengineering.com
Fri Jul 18 19:02:50 IST 2008

I am running MailScanner 4.70.6, SA 3.2.5 on RHEL 4. I used Julian's
easy installer to upgrade from ClamAV 0.93.1 to 0.93.3 and am getting
the following errors in MailScanner --lint:

Commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93,
<CLIENT> line 1

Line 93 in MailWatch.pm reads $dbh->commit;

I realize that's a MailWatch file, but has anyone had this error? I
can't access the MailWatch archives at the moment.

Thanks!
Brad