About spamassassin cache

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 11:00:11 IST 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Hugo van der Kooij
<hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

> Ismail OZATAY wrote:
> | Hi there,
> |
> | Sometimes spamassassin cache goes timeout so some of spam messages come
> | in. It use sqlite and now 20 MB. I think query of this file is slow. Is
> | it possible to export this file into postgre or mysql database or how
> | can i fix spamassassin cache timeout problem ? I do not want to disable
> | it...
>
> This wouldn't be just another case where SA does it's own maintenance so
> MS is unaware of this?
>
> That is the common issue with people reporting SA issues. See also:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-users/200410.mbox/%3c5.2.1.1.0.20041020093257.01eb7de8@mail.comcast.net%3e

But that post is about Bayes which is controlled by SA, the OP here is
having problems with the SA cache which is controlled by MS. SA is not
aware of that cache.

/peter
--
PJ O'Rourke  - "If government were a product, selling it would be illegal."