Watch it: Multiple DNS implementationsvulnerableto cachepoisoning

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Fri Jul 11 09:07:40 IST 2008

Interestingly,

You can't actually escape this problem/vulnerability, you can only
reduce the chances of  it happening to a level where is not practical to
attempt on the basis of success.

The chances are determined by the number of tcp ports available.

P.

Jason Ede wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are any patches available for this for FC7
> or do I just need to download and compile a new version of bind?
>

> Jason

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
http://www.inexcom.co.uk