MailScanner 4.70 and latest raft of CentOS5 updates?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jul 9 23:43:28 IST 2008

on 7-9-2008 12:46 PM Paul Hutchings spake the following:
> As subject, there's a major bunch of updates been released for CentOS 5
> recently.
>
> I know nothing is concrete, but has anyone here taken the plunge and do
> you know if there there any known/major issues between these, and
> MailScanner 4.70?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I have one system that seems to be fine. MailScanner running great. All other
mailscanner servers I have are on 4.6.

You have to jump through some hoops to get everything installed though. Search
the list for answers.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and