Run MScanner in a virtualized environment.

Gregg Lain gregg at mochabomb.com
Tue Jul 8 20:14:18 IST 2008

I have used it on various 200-1GB RAM all-in one CentOS Xen guests
(Apache/MySQL/PHP/dns/email XEN VPS) on AMD 2.4GHz/software RAID for
months - set the time for 60+sec, 1 child for the minimal configs,
better for the higher configs - lag is at most around a minute.

Obviously for the lower configs performance/speediness was not an issue.

Running clam 0.92..

Gregg