Problems using Archiv Mail

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Tue Jul 8 16:16:34 IST 2008

Not because of the logic involved. If you run it in your head you'll
see how it's not possible to do it besides splitting every message
into individual components within the MTA. If what you understood was
that you need to split them "at the sender", then no, that's not it.
The idea is that if you configure your MTA in a certain fashion, you
can have it receive messages that are addressed to multiple people and
"split them" into individual messages that look just like the original
but are addressed individually instead of collectively.