Feature request: logical AND in rulesets

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:43:50 IST 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Martin.Hepworth
<martinh at solidstatelogic.com> wrote:
> Paul
>
> Or use the ip-address for the From part.

Paul is the guy who was randomly quoted, my name is Peter. :-)

Since all internal mail from a variety of poorly configured
(Microsoft) systems pass through that relay I can't exclude based on
ip-address. Now that I know that I can use "from and from" I'm good.

--
Emo Philips  - "I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me."