inconsistent performance

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 09:59:16 IST 2008

Is there an easy way of finding out all the lists that spamassassin uses? I've got most of them still turned on.

The most variation I had across MailScanner servers was before I started using a common bayes in MySQL. I know there are plenty of arguments for and against having a common bayes list, but it seems for me to work best on a common list.

Jason