About spam attack

Ismail OZATAY ismail at ismailozatay.net
Tue Jul 8 08:10:07 IST 2008

Hi Craig;

I know Watermark but my mail server and mailscanner gateway are running on different servers. My domain's mx records point mailscanner gateway then it sends mails to mail server. mail server sends outgoing mails itself. so mailscanner can not put watermark tag in outgoing mails. so if i enable watermak for this topology it do not work , is not it ?

Thanks