Maximum Attachment Size

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 05:05:24 IST 2008

Hi,

I want to setup Maximum Attachment Size.  I want to add size limits to
attachments. I have gone through below steps.

# The maximum size, in bytes, of any attachment in a message.
# If this is set to zero, effectively no attachments are allowed.
# If this is set less than zero, then no size checking is done.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset, so you can have different
# settings for different users. You might want to set this quite small for
# large mailing lists so they don't get deluged by large attachments.
#Maximum Attachment Size = -1
Maximum Attachment Size = %rules-dir%/max.attachment.size.rules

my max.attachment.size.rules is like this.

[root at osthub MailScanner]# cat rules/max.attachment.size.rules